Saturday 2 February 2019

Baylis & Harding - Pink Fizz & Elderflower. - Review!

I think as a mother one of the biggest treats is to have a long, uninterrupted soak in the bath so when Valentine's day comes around I always make sure my fella buys me some treats for the bath. 

I am a huge fan of Baylis and Harding. They are a luxury brand but are so affordable. I was kindly sent some of their Pink Fizz & Elderflower range to have a look at which would be perfect for Valentine's Day!


Pink Fizz & Elderflower Bath Bubbles.
£7.00 from Tesco.

The Pink Fizz & Elderflower Bath Bubbles. is presented in delicate pink packaging with stunning gold and light blue highlights to perfectly complement the exquisite Spring/Summer fragrance which is fresh and contemporary.

A blend of Pink Fizz top notes and hint of Elderflower creates a fresh, contemporary fragrance.


Pink Fizz & Elderflower Hand Wash.
£2.00 from Tesco or on offer until 19/2 for £1.61 at Ocado!

Baylis & Harding's Pink Fizz & Elderflower fragranced hand wash will leave your hands feeling gently cleansed and delicately fragranced. 

Pink Fizz & Elderflower Pamper Gift Set.
£20 from Amazon.


This perfect pamper set contains everything you need to create a luxury bathing experience in the comfort of your own home. Containing 300ml shower creme, 300ml body wash, 150g soap, 130ml hand & body lotion and a body polisher.

These are lovely products. The scent is nice, floral and sweet which is just what I like. It makes me think of summer which is just what I want at this time of year!

The pamper set is a great size. They are all decent sized bottles so they will last quite a while. I love the hand washes from Baylis and Harding and soaking in the Pink Fizz & Elderflower Bath Bubbles felt like such a treat!

Do you think you'd want to try any of these things?

I was sent these Baylis and Harding products free of charge in exchange for this blog post!

3 comments :

  1. These sets look beautiful and I agree that they look luxury, yet are affordable. Perfect for Valentines Day coming up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand & the different combinations of fragrances - what a treat! #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make a lovely gift and a real treat for someone X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete