Tuesday 20 November 2018

The Spice Pioneer monthly subscription box.

Subscription boxes are amazing things you can get one with just about anything in now a days but one that is new to me is The Spice Pioneer.


The Spice Pioneer monthly subscription box which would make a perfect present for foodies this Christmas. Each month through your letter box you receive a pack containing the finest spices.


 This year Spice Pioneer members have enjoyed creating the finest Spanish paella, the best Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Rice, a fragrant spicy Thai meal of coconut soup, followed by Prawn Penang and Sticky Rice and many more meals besides.


The Spice Pioneer meal kits are great for those who love to cook and try new flavours and cuisines. Each month The Spice Pioneer visits a new region or country and brings back a new recipe for members to try. 

I was sent the Boston Beach, Jamaica box and the Austin Texas box. There was such a great variety of herbs, rubs and spices included, some I have never heard of before.


 Included are easy to follow instructions, a shopping list and even a music playlist to enable you to make authentic dishes from around the world and create an evening to remember.

I think they are fantastic boxes for yourself or as a gift for someone who likes to try new and different recipes.

Gift packages start from £27 for a three-month subscription and can be ordered online to any UK address which means that you can send gifts to long distance friends and family. Of course you can always just treat yourself.


I was sent a couple of Spice Pioneer boxes free of charge in exchange for this blog post.

5 comments :

  1. What a fun gift! I'm terrible for cooking the same meals all the time - so this would help spice things up! I love the idea of having music to accompany your cooking or meal. #triedandtesed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo this looks right up my street - will have to check it out #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the concept of subscription boxes and we would love this one particularly ass I use cookery as part of our home education journey and have a budding 13 year old chef on my hands #TriedandTested

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant idea! I'm going to take a look at this box for my Parents as they love their spices #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of this for "spicing up" our cooking - it's so easy to get stuck in a rut!

    ReplyDelete