Saturday 20 October 2018

Ten facts about me. #Blogtober18

Throughout October I will be joining in with Big Family Organised Chaos and her linky for Blogtober18. Today's prompt is: Ten facts about you!

I have thought long and hard about this blog post. It is hard to come up with 10 new facts about me but I had the kids help me. They came up with my strangest habits and things about me. Eesh!


1. I hardly ever wear matching socks. They will be the same type but different colours. The kids will make a big deal if I ever manage to wear a matching pair.

2. I always have at least 3 different drinks next to me. Juice, tea/coffee and water. I never know what I fancy and drink half a glass/cup then get another then another. On a weekend evening I replace the tea or coffee for wine. hehehe

3. I have never been out of the UK. I don't even have a passport.

4. I swear like a trooper. I try to hold it in when I'm around the kids but I can't always manage it. I use all the swear words even the bad one's.

5. My favourite weekday is Wednesday. It's my fellas day off work and the kids finish school early and are home by 3pm. I never thought I would love a day in the middle of the week.

6. I own pj's which are older than Becky my teenager (she's 16) and I still wear them. I got them when I was due to go into hospital to have her.

7. Vodka & coke is my drink of choice if I am on a night out but I would never drink it if I am just sat in the house.

8. I love watching old episodes of Corrie which are being shown on ITV3 at the moment. I actually prefer it to the new episodes. I am so behind. I have about 14 episodes on my Sky planner. I'm up to where Gail is pregnant with Sarah Louise. Eek! 

9. If I find an item of clothing I like I will buy it in every colour. I have so many tshirts which look the same but are different colours and jeggings.

10. I have tomato ketchup on most of my meals.

6 comments :

  1. 3, 7 and 9 are the same as me, but I've also been known to wear odd socks and old pjs. I don't swear very often and I probably haven't watched Corrie since Gail was pregnant with Sarah Louise!! xx
    #blogtober18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love number 4 that’s so me too, I try not swear around kids but it just slips out oops! I too love the old Corrie episodes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have you down as a swearer Kim! LOL I have so many clothes that are older than my kids too! My oldest is 22 on Saturday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these types of questions, great to get to know you more Kim X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this, fun facts! I cannot handle mismatched socks and have never worn anything but a matching pair! x

    ReplyDelete