Saturday 15 September 2018

The Sunshine Blogger Award...

I was nominated for the The Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Donna from Life as Mrs Jones. There is a lot of rules and ways to do this tag but I am just choosing to answer the questions Donna set for me....I love tags but I hate thinking of questions to ask other people....


What is your favourite TV programme, either old or new?
I watch so much TV....I think my favourite old TV show would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer and my favourite show at the moment is Hollyoaks....Usually it would be The Walking Dead but it's not on at the moment.

What pets do you have? If you don’t have any, what would you like?
We don't have any pets but I am really fancying a cat....We can't get one at the moment as we rent but maybe in the future. 

What’s your favourite dinner? Both to cook, and to eat out/takeaway.
My favourite dinner to cook is Spaghetti bolognese because I know it's the one meals that the kids will never complain about. To eat it will have to be a picky buffet tea. Where I cook a lot of random picky bits and we just help ourselves and my favourite takeaway is pizza!!

What is your favourite cake flavour?
Carrot cake! 


Name the last film you watched?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2. I watched it during the week while the kids were at school....

What was the last book you read?
The last one of the Fifty Shades of Grey books....It has been so long since I read a book....I prefer to read blogs now.

Who is your celeb crush?
Robbie Williams! I have always loved him. He is someone that gets better with age.

Name 3 places you would like to visit on holiday?
Disney World, Florida. Tokyo, Japan and London. I have never been and want to even if it's just for a weekend.

If you could change your name, what it be and why would you want to change your name?
I always wanted to be called Joanne when I was a kid....I think it was because it was such a popular name when I was young.....

If you could emigrate, where would it be and why?
It would be to America. I have no idea where in America but I would love to live there....

What’s your favourite Disney film?
It is so hard to choose just one. It is a toss up between The Lion Kind and Finding Nemo or it could be Beauty and the Beast.....I can't decide.

No comments :

Post a Comment