Monday 13 August 2018

We have a fun week of food planned. #MealPlanningMonday


Last weeks meal plan went amazingly well.....We ate all but one meal. We didn't fancy the bolognese with mash on to make a cottage pie so we had it in wraps and there is a couple of portions left over which have been put in the freezer! Hooray!

I improvised with the Tomato Ketchup Chicken Skewers and we had the chicken without the skewers....I have lost the pack of skewers I had. I do have a feeling Ellie has taken them because she was asking for some to play with outside a couple of weeks ago. Of course she is denying it & I've looked outside and can't see them. It's a mystery. 

I have a feeling this week is going to be a fun one....It's Stu's birthday and we are planning to bake him a cake instead of buying one and have a day out planned too! 

This week on the menu we have:

A takeaway - We always have one when it's my fella's birthday and he gets to choose. I am hoping for burgers from the pizza shop....

We are having a day out so will probably have McDonalds for lunch then have just something we pick up on the way home, like Greggs sausage rolls which is a favourite of ours.

Battered sausages, chips and beans. I found the sausages again in Heron Foods

Prawn cocktail salad with tomato garlic bread....

Baked Bean Curry - We have not had this in so long. I originally found the recipe on Netmums and adapted it a bit.

Chicken & bacon pies, mash & veg - We're bound to have at least one cold, rainy day so we'll want something hearty & warming....

Pizza....

What are you eating this week?

I am joining in with the linky hosted by The Organised Life Project and Katykicker. They love to meal plan too!


1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a tasty week! They also sell battered sausages in the freezer at Sainsburys sometimes.

    Hope Stu has a lovely Birthday and the cake turns out great.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete