Monday 11 June 2018

Trying some new recipes & hoping for leftovers. #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan felt a bit meh! I had no interest in eating and or cooking it but I did, well apart from Wednesday when my fella did the cooking....It was one of those weeks which was a struggle and we all just felt tired. Today I woke before the alarm clock, I feel full of energy and I'm ready for a new week! 

This week I am trying a couple of new recipes which I will be cooking in the slow cooker. I am hoping for some leftovers that I can either have for lunch the next day or put in the freezer...

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Meatballs in tomato and mushroom sauce, cooked in the slow cooker with spaghetti & garlic bread.....
Tuesday - Chicken stir fry with egg noodles....
Wednesday - Bacon and lentil duff....A new recipe to me. I am going to try and cook it in the slow cooker. I think I will get some bread buns to dip in.
Thursday - Breakfast burritos....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - A curry of some sort with rice & naan bread. The leftovers will go into the freezer....
Sunday - A BBQ or a Roast dinner if the weather isn't too good....

If you want to see what other people are eating The Organised Life Project and Katykicker have a linky!

4 comments :

  1. I love it when there are leftovers I can have for lunch the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Louise and do like having left overs too. Some days I feel inspired to cook and other days I have no interest what so ever. Hope this week is a good week for you and your family. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some difference choices there this week, looking forawrd to seeing how you get on with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got a really tasty week ahead - I'm looking forward to having a roast chicken this weekend!

    ReplyDelete