Monday 18 June 2018

Quick and easy meals so I can watch the football. hehehe #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went pretty well.....We didn't have the BBQ yesterday. We didn't want to risk it after the rubbish weather we had during the week (the wind) and then the storm on Saturday. I say storm but it was literally 40 minutes of rain with a bit of thunder and lightening. Eek! I am not a fan!

I have realised over the last few days that I am obsessed with the World Cup. I am not a football fan but I do love tournaments like this. The next couple of weeks are going to have to revolve around the football which means meals cooked in the slow cooker which can be dished up quickly or quick to prepare meals....

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Sausages, mash & baked beans.....
Tuesday - Hamwiches & corn on the cob. Hamwiches are processed goodness from Bernard Matthews. Turkey ham and cheese coated in crispy golden breadcrumbs. The kids love them!
Thursday - Tomato soup & ham sandwiches to dip in....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - We're having a day out to the big fair so we will probably be full enough from chips, candy floss and hot dogs to bother with a proper tea....Snacks all around.
Sunday - A roast dinner of some sort....

If you want to see what other people are eating The Organised Life Project and Katykicker have a linky!

Katykicker

5 comments :

  1. Oooooo Hamwihces sound like n=bacon grills which I used to love as a child #mealplanningmondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of the sloppy joes :o) I'm not normally a huge football fan but I do love the World Cup so it's meals on knees for us at the moment!

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like you not that big a fan of football but that all changes when the big events like the World Cup come around. Thanks for yet more great food ideas - I will get to that 7 day a week plan soon. I don't know why I find it so hard to do - just need to do it! #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a football fan so enjoying the World Cup! Sounds like you've got some great meals lined up this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! My husband LOVES football, and the World Cup is probably going to be the highlight of his year, so I kind of get it. Hope you had fun at the fair, and thanks for linking up xx

    ReplyDelete