Monday 14 May 2018

Making some of her favourite meals. #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went OK.....I had a cold for the end of it so was off my food but the kids ate everything I had planned apart from on Wednesday when Stu cooked....He does not like prawns, cooking or eating them so the mango & prawn stir fry was off the menu. We had egg fried rice with ham in and covered in curry sauce. It was so simple but so tasty.....

This week Ellie is doing her SATs at school. Eek! I am cooking some of her favourite meals which I know she will eat and be happy about. I want to keep things as peaceful as I can next week so trying to get her to eat food she's not keen on just isn't going to work....

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Sausage casserole, mash & veg....
Tuesday - Hot dogs in buns & corn on the cob....
Wednesday - Scampi, chips and peas....
Thursday - Sandwiches, crisps and cakes....
Friday - McDonalds! A treat for us all for getting through SATs week....
Saturday - Home made pizza.... 
Sunday - A roast dinner of some sort.

What will you be eating this week?

If you want to see what other people are eating The Organised Life Project and Katykicker have a linky!

9 comments :

  1. I'd love a treat McDonalds this week - yum! Hope the SATs week goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a treat for getting through SATs week, I'll have to think of a treat for my girl too. I hope Ellie's week goes well xx
    #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious! Hope everything goes well with the SATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not I have finally managed to get one day sorted on our meal plan and you have given me great inspiration to get the other 6 days filled in. Thanks so much and all the best on the SATs front - stressful times #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la - im totally liking your menu - good luck with SATS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your SATs Ellie, my niece is doing hers this week too. McDonald's sounds like the perfect way to celebrate :o)

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to have Sausage casserole too but I am making mine with chicken sausages and sweet potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made me hungrty now - thanks a lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really hope the SATS are going well - great idea for the McDonalds treat and lots of child-friendly food. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete