Saturday, 15 July 2017

A photo everyday for a year - Week 28 #Project365

This past week has been a rubbish one....Ellie's teacher thinks she has ADHD, I've been waiting for a phone call from Becky's school since Wednesday about her GCSE options and I've been full of cold which has made me feel pretty grumpy about everything. 

I have still managed a photo every day. Hooray!


182/365 - 8th July
My teen with attitude...lol

183/365 - 9th July
Playing with water keeps her happy.

184/365 - 10th July
Reading up about ADHD....Ellie does show signs of it.

185/365 - 11th July
Cough medicine for me....Ugh!

186/365 - 12th July
Becky's bag broke....It's a good job we had a spare she could use for the last couple of weeks of school....She spent abou half an hour getting rid of all the junk. 

187/365 - 13th July
Sitting waiting for Ellie to come out of her detention....She got one for forgetting her homework. I forgot to put it into her bag but the teacher is trying to teach the kids about responsibility....

188/365 - 14th July
I saw someone mention these Bailey's iced coffee latte drinks...I had to get some to try...


2 comments :

  1. It must have come as a bit of a shock to hear that from Ellie's teacher. Hope your cold has cleared up now. It doesn't seem fair to have colds in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been a shock for you to hear that. I hope your cold is doing better. Big hugs lovely x

    ReplyDelete