Monday 29 May 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went to plan.....I didn't cook a roast yesterday....It was too hot to be faffing around in the kitchen. We will be having the roast today....


My girls tried Findus beef crispy pancakes for the first time last week....We had mixed results. Becky and I loved them. Ellie said they tasted like dog food in nasty pastry stuff. Oops...She won't be having them again.

I can't see this weeks plan going to plan....The kids are off school and Stu is off work on holiday too. We have a couple of days planned out but it depends on the weather when we go as we have rain forecast.

This week I am not planning what day we are eating things....We will just mix things up.

On the menu this week we have:

Roast chicken dinner....
A BBQ - Depending on the weather....
Fish & chips at the beach....
Pizza....
Chinese chicken thighs & rice....
Picnic food. Sausage rolls, sandwiches & cakes....
Tuna salad....


10 comments :

  1. Oh my - she thought it tasted like dog food. Just what a Mum wants to hear. Better luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on your instagram about the pancakes being my pregnancy craving, I loved the cheese ones! I hope the girls have a fab week off school x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an ideal half term meal plan. My boys are just back from Scout camp and tomorrow we shall head to Costco to let them select what they want

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo fish and chips on the beach, I am liking your style - enjoy! X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious! Think i need to just plan what we are having for the week and rotate it around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of fish and chips at the beach. I hope that the sun shines for you :o)

    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing week for food. Can I come and live with you this week? Lol. I love findus crispy pancakes x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realise they still made Findus crispy pancakes. We often used to have them when I was a kid myself. Hope you got your BBQ okay. I love BBQ food apart from trying to clean the BBQ afterwards

    ReplyDelete