Monday 1 May 2017

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Yay! Another Bank holiday.....I could get used to these short weeks. With my girls having a teachers training day last week we have had a few short weeks...

Last week we did pretty well with the meal planning....We didn't have the pork stir fry on Saturday....I noticed Tesco had some of their BBQ food back in and we love their Jumbo Pork Sausages. Perfect for giant hot dogs.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Gammon, pineapple, fried egg and chips....
Tuesday - Tuna pasta bake....
Thursday - A fry up. Sausages, bacon, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, black pudding, beans and tomatoes....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - Pineapple And Coconut Mini Chicken Fillets and fried rice....
Sunday - A roast dinner....

What are you eating this week?

10 comments :

  1. Looks like a delicious week. You've reminded me that I've been meaning to do a tuna pasta bake for a while, so we'll be having that this week, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gammon and chips another of my favourites! My meal plan isn't going so well lately, it's so hard when you've got 7 to cook for and they all want/like different things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! My girls try to be fussy but I won't mess about cooking different meals for everyone. My rule is take it or leave it. x

      Delete
  3. Oooh yum! Everything sounds lovely, especially the Mexican bean burger! Thank you for sharing with #MealPlanningMonday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I thought the bean burgers were something different. I don't know what my girls will make of them. Eek x

      Delete
  4. Fab meal plan lovely, have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh another good week! The Chicken with pineapple sounds really interesting.and we just love Gammon & Pineapple in our house, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds delicious. I just hope Tesco deliver it. hehehe
      Thank you x

      Delete