Wednesday 31 May 2017

Father's Day Gifts....

It's that time of the year again where I have to find the perfect gifts for my dad and for Stu.....The girls already have a fair idea what to get Stu...He is so easy to buy for but on the other hand my dad is so hard to buy for. He is someone who has everything. If he needs something he buys it. He doesn't really drink and doesn't have any hobbies. He spends all his time working....


 I have spent lots of time looking on the internet for gifts for fathers day....This is what I've came up with for the men in your life.....


The Book of Dad - The Book of Everyone - £23.95 
Chocolate Father's Day Gift - Morse Toad - £15.50 
Personalised Hammer - Not on the High Street - £19.90
Star Wars Father’s Day Tin - M&S - £20.00
Dad's DIY kit biscuit tin - Biscuiteers - £39.50
Man's Stuff Man Drawer Hamper Gift Set - Superdrug - £40.00


Game Of Gnomes Garden Gnome - Prezzybox - £15.99
British Cider Gift Crate - Funky Pigeon - £27.99
Stormtrooper Toiletries Duo Gift Set - Truffle Shuffle - £6.99
Peppa Pig Daddy Pig T-shirt - Asda - £8.00
Personalised Dad By My Side Canvas - Find me a Gift - £29.99
Fathers day chocolate - Cadbury's - £20.00

Do you have a hard to buy for dad?
What are you getting for the dad's in your life?

1 comment :

  1. I am so stuck for ideas at the moment as his birthday is days apart from this too. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete