Saturday 13 May 2017

A photo everyday for a year - Week 19 #Project365

Another week another Project 365 post. A photo every day for a year....

This has been the first full week at school for my girls in about a month....With the Easter holidays, bank holidays and teachers training days. It has seemed like such a long week.


126/365 - 6th May
We played Quoits.

127/365 - 7th May
Stu cooked us a fry up.

128/365 - 8th May
Ellie's finished wardrobe. All made from scrap wood & painted.

129/365 - 9th May
This is what my teen calls a made bed. lol

130/365 - 10th May
An ice lolly after school.

131/365 - 11th May
Lego and laptop. My girl can multi-task.

132/365 - 12th May
My favourite wine at the moment. So fruity and it tastes like summer.

20 comments :

  1. Ooh that wine sounds lovely. Something different to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. They do a peach and nectarine one too which is also very nice.

      Delete
  2. I have to admit to never making a bed either, quilt gets folded to the bottom and stays there all day.
    Brilliant wardrobe, you need to enter trash2treasure with it.
    It has been warm enough here for ice cream as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eesh! I do like the beds made here on a morning.
      Thank you x

      Delete
  3. The wardrobe looks incredible! What a talented man Stu is. My sons' beds look rather like your teen's! For some reason I still make my daughter's bed every morning for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is good at making things. Thank you x

      Delete
  4. Love when it gets to ice lolly weather! #365

    ReplyDelete
  5. the wardrobe is fab, my bed looks like your daughters bed, nothing to do with being a teen.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problems of putting a duvet flat on a bed, it continues to elude my teen too. I do like the wardrobe, very talented man you have there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe. It is a never ending argument trying to get my teen to make her bed.
      Thank you x

      Delete
  7. All the bits are there - of course the bed is made in a teen's mind. Lucky you getting cooked a fry up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I suppose her duvet was on the bed....hehehe
      Thank you x

      Delete
  8. Lego and a laptop, great multi tasking #365

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been ice lolly weather here this week :) Wardrobe looks great! I've given up trying to get my lot to make their beds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want more of the ice lolly weather. We've had far too much rain lately x

      Delete
  10. Ha Ha I love their concept of what a 'made bed' looks like! It's an ongoing battle here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe....One day I hope they get the hang of making their beds x

      Delete