Monday 26 December 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Usually I write my meal plan on a Sunday evening. Obviously this week I didn't as I had a couple of days off from blogging with it being Christmas.....This meal plan was written at the middle of last week so hopefully things haven't changed too much.

This week is such an easy week to plan....Leftovers and party food....

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Leftovers from Chistmas dinner and picking out of the fridge ....
Tuesday - Leftovers again if I can stretch them this far and more picking out of the fridge....
Wednesday - A fry up. Sausages, bacon, hash browns, eggs, black pudding, tomatoes, baked beans and toast....
Thursday - Corned beef and onion toasties...
Friday - Lasagne and garlic bread....
Saturday - A party tea....
Sunday - Chicken Parcel with Sage & Onion Stuffing, mash and veg!....

What are you eating this week? I am guessing plenty of leftovers too. hehehe

No comments :

Post a Comment