Monday 5 December 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


I win at ordering from Tesco....lol Last year I tried to book for the 23rd of December and all the slots were gone within seconds.....This year I had a plan, book for the 22nd.....I tried and failed. All the slots were gone within seconds so I booked a slot for the 21st.....I thought that was the best I was going to get. Ugh! On Friday night at about five past midnight I thought I would try on the off chance there were any delivery slots for the 23rd! There were loads! There was a lot of screeching from me....I bagged a delivery slot for the 23rd at the perfect time.....The Friday is Stu's last day off work before Christmas so it will give us chance to go and pick up anything which isn't delivered from Tesco...Phew!

Anyway onto the meal planning....Last weeks meal plan went pretty well....We ate just about everything.

This week I haven't got the normal grocery delivery.....I just went to Iceland and picked a few bits up. We have plenty (too much) in the freezer still and plenty in the cupboards and to be honest we could do with saving a bit of money.....This week probably isn't going to be the best week food wise but I need to save the pennies for Christmas....

This week on the menu we have:

Wednesday - Ham, eggs & chips....
Thursday - Baked bean curry....
Friday - Fishcakes, some sort of potatoes and peas....
Saturday - Bolognese in Old El Paso Stand And Stuff Tortillas....
Sunday - A fry up....Sausage, bacon, eggs, onion rings, hash browns and tomatoes.

What are you eating this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment