Monday 8 August 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went great....We scrapped a couple of meals and changed things around...We had corned beef pie which we made ourselves! I also put a couple in the freezer....We also ended up having turkey wrapped in bacon with mash & veg yesterday which wasn't planned and Stu made us all trifle....I had to eat it in two sittings it was so big. It was amazing!


We don't have much planned for this week....Stu and I decided to give our weekly shopping order a miss this week....We're just going to buy bread, milk, potatoes and things if and when we need them. We have plenty of food in the cupboards and freezer....When I say plenty I mean there's probably enough food to keep us going for a month....lol

With not doing the shopping it has meant I was able to buy all of Becky's birthday presents in one go instead of buying bit's here and there....I think she'll be happy with what I've got her!

During the school holidays I will still be meal planning but not setting what days we're having everything on....It never works for us....

This week on the menu we have:

Chicken fajitas....
Leftovers out of the freezer....Bolognese or curry probably....
Sausage, eggs, hash browns, bacon and tomatoes....
Soup. Out of a tin. We have so many in the cupboard....
Chicken nuggets, potato wedges and spaghetti hoops....
Chicken casserole, mash and veg....

What are you eating this week?

4 comments :

  1. Like you, I could also probably do with a week without shopping, it would give me a good chance to clear out the cupboards and the freezers, yes we have two.
    we are having Chicken Casserole tonight! YUM!
    Fantastic Meal Plan

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has really helped not doing the shopping....My freezer was just ridiculous. I could hardly open the drawers for food. lol
      Enjoy your casserole!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Those pies look so good, i'be never had a car ed beef pie before but I love corned beef so might have to give it a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that all sounds delicious! Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete