Monday 22 August 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Ellie was poorly last week so wasn't eating much and for Stu's birthday we just had some party food. Sausage rolls, sandwiches, mini pizzas and lots of cakes instead of the planned takeaway.....If we get a takeaway I want us all to enjoy it not just 3 of us.....So we'll be having one on Saturday when the new series of X-Factor starts. We always get one on the first episode of the series.

We didn't go to the beach on Friday as it was raining so didn't have something from the chip shop...Ugh! Next week we will try again to go to the beach. Third time lucky!

Everything else on our meal plan was eaten. Hooray!

During the school holidays I will still be meal planning but not setting what days we're having everything on....It never works for us....

This week on the menu we have:

Chicken curry, rice and naan bread....
A takeaway. On Saturday celebrating the start of X-Factor....
Something from the chip shop at the beach....
Ham and mushroom omelette....
Salmon and broccoli risotto....
Corned beef pie, chips and beans....
A fry up. Sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, hash browns, beans, tomatoes and toast....

What are you eating this week?

9 comments :

  1. Great planning! So glad I saw this post. Can't wait for X Factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really comforting dishes planned! I've been away so I'll have to do my planning and shopping when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, aren't they. It's got to that point in the holidays where I don't want to be in the kitchen. hehehe

      Delete
  3. I do the same, during the hols, I plan what we eat, but not the day (yup, still meal planning, just not blogging it, because I'm lazy haha). I had corned beef pie last week, gorgeous, and I result hope you make it to the beach! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! It's good that you are keeping up with the meal planning.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I am glad I am not the only one who likes tomatoes on toast, my hubby thinks it's odd but I love it X

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you've had a tasty week, I hope you've been enjoying the sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete