Monday 1 August 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan mostly went to plan.....We ate everything apart from the Scampi....Stu made Toad in the hole instead which was delicious and a night off from cooking is always great....

This week the kids are going to be in the kitchen a fair bit....We're going to have a baking day, we're making play-doh and we're making some bird feeders....That should keep them busy. hehehe We're also having a trip to the cinema which means we will be eating out. Yay!

During the school holidays I will still be meal planning but not setting what days we're having everything on....It never works for us....

This week on the menu we have:

Chicken curry, rice and naan bread....
We'll grab something when we're at the cinema....
Quiche & salad....
Pie and mash....

What are you eating this week?

9 comments :

  1. We have a couple of similar meals on our menu this week. I haven't made a tuna pasta bake in ages, must add that one to next weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still fairly ad-hoc with my weekly planning must to the dismay of The Missus. Scheduling is my weak point but if I'm very honest, you've just given me some ideas now - thank you :-) #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your meal plan I really crave pie and mash especially as tonight is yukky, miserable weather outside X #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done a tuna pasta bake for an age. That's it, it's on next week's plan! Have a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the cinema and oooh I love the sound of the pulled pork tacos with mango salsa! Hope you have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, I'm always in awe of your meal planning. And you even manage to keep up with it during the holidays when routine generally goes out the window. I love the sound of pulled pork tacos, I have yet to make pulled pork, but always fancy it.

    Have a fab week.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, sounds like a good plan!! Love pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED to meal plan again, I've slacked off it really shows. I need to come up with a whole menu that we can choose from when we are shopping. I haven't done Tuna bake for a while, I usually make our simpler faster 'tuna dish' 'cause I'm lazy. (boil rice, frozen peas and corn, strain - add a tin of tuna and a little bit of salad onion, a nob of butter and a sprinkle of pepper, serve with sweet soy sauce)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great Kim, especially the Tacos x

    ReplyDelete