Wednesday 3 August 2016

Four Things....

I copied this into my drafts absolutely ages ago and thought it was a bit different then the usual tags....


 Four names that people call me other than Kim:

1) Mam: My girls....
2) Kimberly....That is not my name.....Never has been! It is Kim on my birth certificate.
3) Kimbo: My dad calls me that....Especially when he wants something....hehehe
4) Northumberland Mam.....Obviously.

Four jobs that I have had:

1) Jigsaw maker. The power tool not the puzzle. I worked at a Black and Decker factory.
2) Poo shoveler! I worked in riding stables and my main duty was to muck the horses stables out. 
3) Burger flipper. I worked in Mcdonalds in the kitchen making the burgers.
4) Cleaner. In an old peoples home! It was the worst job ever!

Four movies I have watched more than once:

1) Titanic!
2) Dirty Dancing.
3) Armageddon.
4) Snatch.

Four books I'd recommend:

1) Any of Mick Foley's....The Wrestler.
2) The Harry Potter books.
3) 50 Shade of Grey
4) I have nothing else...lol Can you tell I'm not much of a reader.

Four places I've lived:

1) Stockton.
2) Spennymoor.
3) Redcar.
4) Here in Ashington.

Four places I've been:

1) Scotland.
2) Ireland.
3) Wales.
4) Blackpool.....I'm not well traveled.

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1) Soaking in the bath.
2) Lying on a beach, somewhere hot.
3) Disney World.
4) Sleeping in bed.

Four things I don't eat:

1) Broccoli.
2) Olives.
3) Spicy food.
4) Steak.

Four of my favourite foods:

1) Chinese.
2) Pizza.
3) Chocolate.
4) Strawberry Trifle.

Four TV shows I watch:

1) Hollyoaks.
2) Big Brother.
3) Eastenders.
4) Corrie.

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

1) Seeing Finding Dory.

2) My girls birthdays.
3) My dad coming to visit.
4) Having a proper summer....I think that might be wishful thinking!

Four things I am always saying:

1) Stop fighting with your sister!

2) Shut the door!
3) Make me a cuppa please!
4) Go and ask your dad!

I tag...anyone who fancies sharing their own four things!


12 comments :

  1. I'm going to take part with this tomorrow on my blog :)
    I totally agree with the Harry Potter books and they'll be going on my list! I've just read The Cursed Child. I didn't think I'd like the script style but a few pages in and it got easier. I started it Monday night and finished it this morning.
    Wish it had been a proper novel though, if I'm honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I must make time to read The Cursed Child.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Im going to do this tomorrow on the blog too. Need a wee post idea and this is perfect :)

    www.sparklesatmidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I did read "jigsaw maker" as puzzles not power tools but still, making the power tools is pretty cool as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun read! I am so with you on those four foods you love, in fact, it's made me hungry just reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I absolutely loved reading this post. I learnt more about you :)

    ReplyDelete