Wednesday 31 August 2016

A birthday mess and unbreakable Pinata. #wickedwednesdays

It was Ellie's birthday on Monday....She had a great day but with birthdays comes mess....Lots of mess....The mess that stresses you out but you are so tired from organising the best birthday you can't be bothered to clean it up.....The living room was tidied and in the kitchen all the food was put away....I just closed the door, opened the wine and ignored it until the next day.....


I have to share this too....It made me think of Wicked Wednesdays.....The best Pinata because it didn't break with one hit but the worst because it wouldn't break.....lol We had to push a hole in it....lol



11 comments :

  1. Birthdays! So exhausting! Money's worth out of the piƱata though! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep bloody mess and took hours to prepare. Though the pinata is ace X #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great way to tire out the littles! #wickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh! Birthdays! Quite impressed by the pinata though! #wickedwedneadays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my eldests in a few days but we're going out...lol

      Delete
  5. I love Pinata's !! I had one at my babyshower and it took us 1/2 hour to crack. #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! The best parties all come with a massive mess! It means that you had fun! Thanks so much for linking up to Wicked Wednesdays and I hope to see you again tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete