Monday 25 July 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan didn't really go to plan....I think we ate 4 of the meals....We ended up having a BBQ one evening and we never ended up going out for an end of term treat....The girls were happy just staying home and by the time it came to go out nobody really wanted to move.... Yesterday I made the sausage casserole which was nice as the weather had cooled down a bit....

During the school holidays I will still be meal planning but not setting what days we're having everything on....It never works for us....

This week on the menu we have:

Spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread....
Ham salad and new potatoes....
Scampi, chips and peas....
Pizza....
Roast chicken dinner....

What are you eating this week?

4 comments :

  1. What time shall I bring my plate round? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we have a couple of those on our menu this week, too! I do find meal planning so handy, one less thing to think about daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I have tried not meal planning in the past and we end up eating too much rubbish and takeaways.

      Delete