Tuesday 12 July 2016

Last minute presents for teachers...

It's coming up to the end of the school year....I have been counting down how many school days we have left for about the last month (5 and a half after today. hehehe) After all the years of having school age children I should know better and be more prepared....I still ended up getting the teachers a thank you present later than I should have! I really should be more organised but I had a quick peek online and it gave me a few idea's from what I can get from the High Street....



Belle and Boo Stamper Set - £4.99 - Boots
Summer Chocolate Collection - £6.00 - Thorntons
Cream Pegs Photo Frame - £5.00 - Asda
Chocolate Brownie Recipe Mug - £8.00 - Debenhams
Botanica A5 Notebook Journal - £1.75 - Wilko's
Rose Bouquet Flowers - £4.00 - Morrisons
Scottie Dog Print Memo Block - £3.00 - The Works

We ended up going to the Card Factory and picking up a few things. Becky decided not to get anything for her teachers....She has so many with her being in secondary school so it was just Ellie to buy for...


I think the cards were 99 pence each and the little teddies less than £2 each....They are perfect for a little thank you to the teachers who have been there for Ellie over the last year....

8 comments :

  1. These are some great ideas, card factory is great for little gifts isn't it! I have a thing at the minute for peg frames, I really like the Asda one in your picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the Card factory. The prices are great.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, this is a whole other world I had forgotten about. And a tricky one too. Love that scotty dog memo block - i think that works for non-teachers too :) #mmbc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is tricky. Buying for someone you don't really know.

      Delete
  3. Lovely ideas, I love the stamper set and the cute little peg photo frame!
    The Card factory is great for novelty bits and bobs isn't it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fab gift ideas, all reasonably priced too. I love the Stamper Set and the Memo Block. #MMBC

    ReplyDelete