Monday 27 June 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Another week....Another meal plan.
Last weeks meal plan all went to plan but I did struggle to pie and sausage casserole....They weren't the best meals to cook on hot days but they were eaten. This week I have mostly gone for meals which don't take much time for me in the kitchen.

This week on the menu we have:

TuesdayHamburger Bun Pizzas....
WednesdayTuna and tomato pasta....
Thursday - Ham salad....
Friday - Greggs Sausage and Bean Melts from Iceland with chips....
Saturday - Spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread....

Sunday - Leftover bolognese in the Old El Paso Stand And Stuff Tortillas covered with cheese....


What are you eating this week?

9 comments :

  1. I really should write down my neck planners rather than have them somewhat in my head!
    We had the Stand & Stuff Tortillas at the wkend and the Children loved them. They went down very well!
    #Mmbc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! We love the Stand And Stuff Tortillas. There's so much you can do with them x

      Delete
  2. Your meal plan always looks so tempting. I've decided to move up north and come and eat with you from now on! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo your meal plan looks great! I'm on my second week of my 4-weekly meal plan rotation but I've forgotten what we're having already!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! It takes me all the time to plan one week never mind 4. hehehe x

      Delete
  4. I do love a Greggs slice! Looks like a lovely week of meals ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your meal plans for inspiration as I feel I am in a dinner rut at the moment. We have the stand and stuff tortillas and I fill them with tuna and cheese, yummy. I make the diet coke chicken every few weeks, as anything with coke in it is a hit with the teen lol x

    ReplyDelete