Monday 20 June 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last week we ate everything on the meal plan but we did switch a couple of days around due to the weather. We didn't fancy eating chicken casserole when the sun was shining but it was so good when it had been raining and cold all day...

Ellie has been helping with this weeks meal plan and has given me a few ideas. Becky did offer a few suggestions but they consisted of something and chips everyday. lol

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Pork and pepper kebabs and rice....
Tuesday - Chicken And Ham Lattice pie thing, mash & veg....
Wednesday - Fishcakes and chips....
Thursday - Chicken salad wraps....
Friday - Salmon and broccoli risotto....
Saturday - Curry, rice and naan bread....
Sunday - Sausage casserole, mash and veg....

What are you eating this week?

12 comments :

  1. I suspect that this week's meal plan will feature a host of random bits from the freezer I'm attempting to use up, as we're off on holiday very soon. I wish I was as organised as you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken salad wraps sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather always has an impact on our appetite doesn't it? The chicken wraps sound delicious, I do love a nice chicken wrap! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does...I'm glad I didn't plan anything too stodgy this week. It's been roasting!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. The kebabs sounds yum and so does tomorrows pie. Have a great week Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all sounds lovely, especially the salmon and broccoli risotto. That would go down well here! Hope you have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to have it. The girls love it too :D x

      Delete