Monday 6 June 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went OK considering that the kids were off school for half term....I think we ate just about everything....I actually can't remember....It was a long week. lol The kids are back to school today so we will be back into more of a routine. Phew!

The Coconutty chicken strips were a huge hit last week....Before making them I would have never have even thought of making them.....They are simple to make and tasted so good! We will be having them again!

This weeks meal plan is a pretty simple one....No faffing about in the kitchen. After having the kids at home all week I have a lot of catching up to do. On and offline.

This week on the menu we have:

Monday - Sausages, mash and beans....
Tuesday - Soup of some sort....
Wednesday - Tuna pasta salad....
Thursday - Pork stir fry and noodles....
Friday - Spam fritters, chips and beans....
Saturday - Chicken fajitas....
Sunday - Cottage pie....

What are you eating this week?

2 comments :

  1. Oh my, I haven't had spam fritters for years, I'm craving them now. I remember when our local chippy used to sell them. I'm going to have a look at the coconutty chicken strips now, they sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh got to love sausages mash and beans! Everything sounds lovely and I am going to have to check out the coconutty chicken. We have made Meal Planning Monday a blog hop from now on, I hope you will join in with us xx

    ReplyDelete