Wednesday 1 June 2016

I'm so glad it's half term. #wickedwednesday

If I didn't have my youngest Ellie I would never have a Wicked Wednesday post...She is the gift that keeps on giving....

Both the girls were upstairs playing....
The smell of nail varnish drifted downstairs....



That is the face of someone who has just been told off. 
Her sister saw and heard nothing even though she was in the next room!
I counted to ten, breathed and counted to ten again!
Nail varnish remover, a lot of scrubbing and she still had pink marks on her....

I'm so glad it's has been half term.....She looked diseased. I didn't fancy explaining the pink marks to the school....lol

14 comments :

  1. That's hilarious. Do you know what she was trying to do? It's a good look 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea...She said she just wanted to do it. No reason at all. Grr! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, she could may audition for a part in a zombie film? What on earth was she trying to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what she was trying to do..I don't even think she was even sure x

      Delete
  3. Omg that is quite specular mischief, I am sure loads of parents have experienced this, Eek! #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does like to go all out in her mischief. lol

      Delete
  4. Oh good grief. I wonder what she was thinking of?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have no idea what goes through her head sometimes. lol

      Delete
  5. All 3 if my boys have done something similar, gotta love them haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking how do yo ueven remove nail polish! I think she really is going to be the artist in our fam =) #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail varnish remover and a lot of scrubbing...lol

      Delete
  7. Noooooo! Oh my days I'm sorry but her face made me laugh I would of been raging lol #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete