Saturday 11 June 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 23

The kids went back to school on Monday so we're getting back into a routine....It's been a long week. The first week back after any holidays is the hardest.

I struggled with photos this week....I did manage one a day though. Some days I only took the one photo. I think it's because I have had a few late nights watching Big Brother. (I love it) but it has left me feeling so tired.

Anyway onto a photo everyday.


156/366 4th June.
Just my girls...

157/366 5th June.
Sunday morning. A relaxed breakfast.

158/366 6th June.
The little bird area in our garden.

159/366 7th June.
Blowing a dandelion.

160/366 8th June.
Lunchtime. Crisp sandwiches.

161/366 9th June.
A little present Ellie gave me from her school trip.

162/366 10th June.
Getting the homework done so we can enjoy the rest of the weekend.


2 comments :

  1. Love the idea of getting all the homework out of the way and making the most of the weekend. Hope it's a good one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of the two girls together. Your bird area is fantastic! Does it attract lots of birds?

    ReplyDelete