Saturday 4 June 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 22

What a week....It has been Super! The kids have been off school for half term which has given me plenty of photo opportunities....I took over 300 on Thursday alone. We had a day out....hehehe


149/366 28th May.
These cakes were as tasty as they looked. The Cherry Bakewell was my favourite.

150/366 29th May.
Fun with bubbles.

151/366 30th May.
Fruit skewers.

152/366 31st May.
My eldest convinced me to let her have one of my bathbombs. This was her choice.

153/366 1st June.
When we haven't been doing things during the holidays we have mostly being found lazing about like this. hehehe

154/366 2nd June.
We had such a great day out at the Life Centre in Newcastle.

155/366 3rd June.
Off out to do a bit of bug hunting.


5 comments :

  1. What a cracking collection of photos - I love the bath bombs, I really must pop into Lush soon. Looks like you had a very busy half term :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      We had a great half term. It was one of the best x

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a fantastic week! Got to love weeks like this. Hope you have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic week. I have heard good reviews of the Life Centre, it is on our list of places to visit x x

    ReplyDelete