Wednesday 18 May 2016

Tidying our rooms. #wickedwednesdays

On Saturday I decided to sort my clothes out....A job I have been meaning to do for ages. I have just been throwing my clothes on the top of the drawers and they looked a mess....The shame!



The whole time I was tidying the girls had a lovely time sitting on my bed playing on their tablets.....



They were not too impressed when I took their tablets off them when it was time for them to tidy their rooms....lol

They were even less impressed when I wouldn't help them tidy their rooms....They wouldn't help me. Why should I help them....hehehe

17 comments :

  1. Hahaha as it should be! I had the same growin up. Well done for sorting the clothes though! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks exactly how room tidying goes down at ours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairs fair! Nice to get a job like that out of the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. It's something I have been putting off for ages x

      Delete
  4. lol great job. It's only fair. It is a daunting task isn't it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so daunting...I;m glad it's done! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Hehe, my children hate tidying up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine do too. They will do anything to get out of it x

      Delete
  6. I bet that felt satisfying! My spare room bed looks much the same as your before picture at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure did and so far it has stayed tidy. hehehe

      Delete
  7. Haha lived to see their face after you have taken the tablets away. Eek! X #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you! Olivia wanted her room rearranging and whilst i was moving her huge and heavy wardrobe she was playing dolls!! I stopped at that point and left her to it refusing to help until she does it herself #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad its not just me that does this - leave it for ages and then one big tidy up! Well done on clearing it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aha I wish I can do this to my son already! He would always make a mess and make me the official tidy up person! I am so jealous of your drawers haha cuz mine looks like the before one =P

    #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh god the never ending tidying! It doesn't stop! Thanks so much for linking up. Have a lovely weekend and I hope to see you this week on #wickedwednesdays x

    ReplyDelete