Monday 30 May 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan did not really go to plan....I can't even remember why but we didn't have the Spaghetti bolognese and therefor that messed up the jacket potatoes with bolognese the next day....We ended up having a Domino's which fed me for lunch the next day too....lol

I am taking part in the Wren Kitchens, Take back the kitchen campaign....They have sent us a box of goodies and a recipes book which we will be taking some recipes from this week....Of course the desserts have caught my girls eyes....I will be blogging about them later this week!

It is half term this week and we have a couple of days out planned....I'm planning the meals but can't say what day we'll have them....It all depends on the weather.

This week on the menu we have:

Coconutty chicken strips & Colourful egg fried rice....
Chicken casserole, mash & veg....
Sausage rolls, sandwiches, crisps and cakes....
Fish finger sandwiches....
Bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes....
We're out at Newcastle one day so we will get something on the way home....I have no idea what?

What are you eating this week?

6 comments :

  1. Sausage rolls, sandwiches, crisps and cakes sound lush to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a lovely coconut curry chicken the other night and the kids actually loved it, I was in shock! #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, you are so organised. All I've got planned so far for this week is something with courgettes a I picked some at Mums yesterday. Love the sausage roll, sandwiches, crisps and cake dinner, that's what I call a tea party!...MmmmMMmmm and fish finger sandwiches always go down well in this house, with grated cheddar and a fried egg.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coconutty chicken strips sound so yummy! As do fish finger sandwiches (definitely going to put them on next week's plan). Have a lovely half term week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow the coconutty chicken strips sound so good! I love coconut. Hope you have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh fish finger sandwiches, food of the gods. Corned beef has brings back so many memories of my childhood! Im from Newcastle but living in Ireland - they dont do corned beef hash over here!

    ReplyDelete