Tuesday 24 May 2016

Best of British: 101 Ideas for having fun with the kids this summer.

The weather is getting warmer and in a couple of months the summer holidays will be here.....I always struggle to fill the six weeks holidays with fun activities so when I was contacted by someone who said they were contacting 101 of the best British bloggers to contribute to an e-book I was interested....

I was asked to provide one of our favourite unique trips, activities or days out that we love to do over the summer....I did and it was included in the Best of British 101 Ideas for Having Fun with the Kids this Summer eBook


There really is 101 ideas to fill the summer holidays in this e-book.....There are days out, crafts, ideas to have fun in the garden and lots more. 

The e-book isn't for profit and is free to download.....

In case you were wondering.....Here is my idea!


4 comments :

  1. Thank you very much. Ideas are always most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab Kim! And such a great idea to stay cool on a nice hot sunny day :) x

    ReplyDelete