Wednesday 25 May 2016

A messy bath. #wickedwednesdays

A couple of weeks ago when I was running Ellie's bath she tipped a whole bottle of Radox bubble bath into the bath! I banned her from having anymore baths....She was to make do with showers....

After she had been painting on Saturday she obviously covered in paint and needed more than a shower....I forgot about the ban and ran her a bath....

Our bathroom is right next to the kitchen so when Ellie is in the bath I can get on and wash the dishes and potter about....

In the 7 minutes that I was in the kitchen she had emptied two bottles of talc, a bottle of body lotion and two tubs of hair gel into the bath!!


I was beyond livid.

I pulled the plug and showered her.....Then got her to clean the bath out which resulted in a lot of shouting, stamping and huffing....Not just from me, from her too! 

She really is banned from baths now!


12 comments :

  1. Ooh! Lovely, or not so lovely! Yikes! I hope it all went down the plug okay!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had a great time....lol It took a while but yes it all went down the plug hole after I'd sieved most of it out.

      Delete
  2. Stay sane Kim, it's all a mum can do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of those moments where I stood there and counted to 10 in my head. lol
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that brought back memories and made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, kids and mess seem to attract X #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam Francis Gregory25 May 2016 at 19:13

    Oh dear - something to embarrass her with on her 21st!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - I bet that was fun to clean up! Not surprised you've banned Ellie from baths now! Hope you managed to sit down with a glass of wine afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god! NOOOOOOOOO! Thanks so much for linking up to Wicked Wednesdays! I can't wait to see what you have got lined up for next week! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww I know how your feel haha! I also have some events like this! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no. Kids love to keep us on our toes lol.

    ReplyDelete