Thursday 18 February 2016

What I'm loving on TV....

Over the last week or so it seems like there has been so many shows come back onto TV and new one's have started which I'm loving at the moment....

(There is no spoilers)


The Walking Dead....


Obviously....I love this show. It came back after it's Christmas break on Monday and wow! It was brutal! It did leave me with lots of thoughts and questions though....

I didn't expect that person to be shot in the eye or even shot at all....I would have liked to have seen more of that person who was blown up with the rocket launcher.....The bit the bad guy says "Bite, chew, swallow, repeat" I expect to see on t-shirts soon....hehehe. Did the Wolf change? Why was Rick and his gang walking around for so long in the herd of walkers? It had even turned to night. I know Alexandria isn't that big!! Glenn has more lives than a cat....hehehe Abraham is funny. "Can you get the gate please"....lol I liked that people who wouldn't fight before joined in the battle at the end...

I can't wait to watch more next week! From what I have heard it jumps in time to where they are on with rebuilding to town...

The 100....

This underrated TV show returned last night on E4.....It is on it's 3rd series already and it has changed so much from what it was when it started. It introduced new characters and showed me all my favourites were still alive....I can't wait to watch more. It's the type of show where something major seems to happen in every episode....

For two seasons, the refugees of The 100 sent to Earth have been at war. First with themselves, then with the Grounders, and finally with Mount Weather. Many have lost their lives along the way. All have lost their innocence. They have learned the hard way that in the fight for survival, there are no heroes and no villains. There is only the living and the dead. But now the war is over. The battle against Mount Weather has been won. The prisoners have returned home to a world seemingly at peace, but can they find peace within themselves after what they had to do to escape? And is there more to life than just surviving? Unfortunately, their newfound sense of normalcy will be short-lived, and their lives will be changed forever, as threats both old and new test their loyalties, push them past their limits, and make them question what it truly means to be human. First, they fought to survive. Then, they fought for their friends. Now, they will fight for the human race.



The People v. O.J. Simpson....



On BBC2 on Monday night The People v. O.J. Simpson started...It is a 10 part series telling the story of the events around the arrest and trial of OJ Simpson....It is a story I am familiar with and I do like crime dramas. Especially true stories....I imagined it with no really famous actors in. How wrong could I have been. There was Sarah Paulson, Cuba Gooding Jr, David Schwimmer and only blumming John Travolta who I recognised....This episode finished when O.J went off on his police chase in the car....It is very interesting to watch even though I sort of remember it in the news I don't really know all the story....

I have heard Better Call Saul is back for a second series, Googlebox starts on Friday, Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway starts on Saturday and Catfish starts in a couple of weeks....I do love this time of year!

What are you enjoying on TV at the moment?

10 comments :

  1. My husband loves The Walking Dead, loves it! I've not heard of The 100, I'll look out for that, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're really enjoying your stuff. We're waiting for The Walking Dead to be available to buy and we'll watch the latest season. Haven't started watching Better Call Saul yet but it has started. Oh have you heard of The Good Wife? Now that's a brilliant show! I love it, and it's back on TV every Thursday night on More 4. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Good Wife is on my list of shows to watch...I will get around to it one day x

      Delete
  3. You are braver than I am Kim, I would never sleep if I watched things like this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have the strangest of dreams after the Walking dead.

      Delete
  4. I've not seen The Walking Dead but think I might give it a go next time I'm whining about being bored!
    I love The 100, I haven't watched the new series yet, am recording them and waiting for a few to build up before as I get impatient and want more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a try. Such a good show...
      I wished I had saved a few episodes of The 100 to watch. I may have shouted at the TV last week when it finished. lol

      Delete
  5. We LOVE The Walking Dead too, I can't wait for tonights episode and Better call Saul tomorrow :)
    I haven't heard of The 100 so I will have to check that out and I do love a bit of Gogglebox too!
    Luther is a good series and humans too x

    ReplyDelete