Monday 29 February 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan nearly went to plan....Wednesday was one of those days where I fancied something really filling and warming so the pork & apple sausages were moved to Thursday and we had pie, mash & peas....The soup was scrapped but it would have only been out of a tin so it's no big loss....We ate everything else.

Becky had her fortnightly cookery lesson on Friday and brought home a chicken stir fry she had made herself...It smelt amazing but I didn't get a taste...She had eaten it before I could ask....lol It's another meal she thinks she could make again herself so I am pleased with that....She is turning into quite the cook! On Saturday night she didn't want burgers so she made herself a hot dog pizza....Not from scratch but she put it in the oven and knew when it was ready....I was quite jealous. It looked amazing. My little girl is growing up too fast!


This week on the Menu we have:

Monday - Chicken pasta bake....
Tuesday - Gammon, chips and peas....
Wednesday - Sweet & sour pork noodles....
Thursday - Jacket potatoes with beans and cheese....
Friday - Muffin pizzas....
Saturday - Sushi. The kids have been asking for it again and they loved it last time....I will buy it ready made from Tesco.
Sunday - It's Mothers day. I'm not cooking so who knows....I may even treat myself to an Indian takeaway.

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

4 comments :

  1. Oh my, what I wouldn't give for that hot dog pizza right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Becky, it's good when they can look after themselves by cooking their own meals. Me and my eldest daughter love sushi and we've made it at home a few times, but she's much better at it than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweet and sour sounds lovely. Hope you all have a good week x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that pizza looks amazing! Sounds like you have a nice week planned, my oldest likes sushi, I am not a fan !

    ReplyDelete