Monday 15 February 2016

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


It's the half term holidays here....Hooray! We don't really have any plans. Well actually the girls do. They are planning to play Minecraft all week but that is not going to happen. lol

Last week we ate everything I planned apart from the Chinese takeaway. The Leftover bolognese mix in Old El Paso Stand And Stuff Tortillas were a huge hit again. The girls are wanting them every week now....lol


This week on the Menu we have:

Tuesday - Sausage rolls, chips and beans!
Wednesday - Meatloaf and new potatoes....
Thursday - Tuna Pasta....
Friday - Fish finger sandwiches....
Saturday - Pizza Wraps....
Sunday - Chicken casserole and mash....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

10 comments :

  1. They all sound yummy! I had a quick look at the pizza wraps you shared and they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look fab! It will be our first time trying them :D

      Delete
  2. Ah I haven't had sausage rolls, chips and beans since I was a child! Love it! I never thought to put bolagnese in tacos like that x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stuffed tortillas look great! The chicken and prawn jambalaya sounds good! Hope you all have a lovely half term x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the shape of those tortillas - I would be much more keen to put them on the menu here! I must check out if they are available in Ireland...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having the tortillas tonight, so excited!! Yours look amazing, have a great week x

    ReplyDelete