Saturday 20 February 2016

A photo everyday for a year! #Project366 - Week 7

Half term is just about over....We had a lovely lazy week. Lots of lie ins, late nights and PJ days....It's going to be so hard getting back into the routine of school next week. Ugh!


44/366 13th February.
I got a lovely bunch of roses as an early Valentines day pressie from Stu...They were gorgeous.

45/366 14th February.
The card I got Stu for Valentines day.....I thought it was hilarious. He did too!

46/366 15th February.
On Monday Ellie and I did some crafts.

47/366 16th February.
Waiting to go into see the dentist....Just their 6th month check up.

48/366 17th February.
Such a pretty sky....Stu thought I was a bit of a loon running outside to take a photo.

49/366 18th February.
My pretty princess.

50/366 19th February.
We went out to buy presents for my friends daughters birthday. The party is today.

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

22 comments :

  1. Haha love that Valentine's card!
    For the first time, I'm actually looking forward to the end of the holidays. We've had my niece and nephew for the week and it's been a very tiring, very demanding week! I'm shattered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it...
      I hope you have got some rest now ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha I would soooo run out to take a photo of the sky too! The weeks flown by so quickly hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did fly over...I could have quite happily had another week of doing nothing x

      Delete
  3. That is a funny card! In my case, the heart is definitely bigger than the boobs! The girls look a bit daunted by their dentist's appointment! My husband thinks I'm weird if I nip out to take a photo of the sky too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe!
      They always worry about going to the dentists but are OK when they get in there. Our dentist is amazing. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Ha ha ha I certainly laughed out loud when I read that card, it is hilarious!!!! I will admit to often taking pictures of the sky too, it has some beautiful sights and with the amount of grey days we have the are something to enjoy. Hope the girls got on ok at the dentist and I hope you all have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky, beautiful red rose, very funny card!! Why does half term have to go by so quickly, it sucks for it to be over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not that long until Easter! Yay! :D

      Delete
  6. That card is genius, good choice!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing sky. I'm glad you like PJ days, just as much as me it sounds ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those roses and the funny card and that sky is just gorgeous. Sounds like you had a lovely half-term, hope getting back into a routine today hasn't been too much of a shock to the system.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card, made me laugh as well.
    Her face in the dentist says it all, hate going myself but do every 6 months regardless.
    Your week sounds nice and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They worry before they go in but once their names get called they're fine.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a nice quiet half term - I hope the early mornings this week haven't been too much of a shock! Love that card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! The mornings have been awful but we'll get back into a routine soon. Thank you!

      Delete