Saturday 13 February 2016

A photo everyday for a year! Project 366 - Week 6

We've had a pretty good week. Of course pancake day was the best day of the week and yesterday the kids broke up for half term....Hooray!



37/366 6th February.
Ellie had a day of sleeping....She had been fighting off a cold and on Saturday it hit her....She's much better now.

38/366 7th February.
Homework time for Becky....She had to make a poster and straight away thought of using the laptop. Kids have it so easy these days...I would have had to actually write and draw the poster myself with pens or pencils....lol

39/366 8th February.
Monday morning brunch.

40/366 9th February.
Pancakes!!

41/366 10th February.
A happy girl after an epic tantrum.

42/366 11th February.
Ellie and her exercises.

43/366 12th February.
A valentines day for Becky off her boyfriend and a necklace with their initials in...So cute!

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

9 comments :

  1. Glad Ellie is feeling better and love the photo of her doing her exercises. Becky's Valentine's present from her boyfriend is lovely. We've had pancakes this week too - every year I wonder why we don't eat them at other times! Sounds like you've had a good week and hope you all have a lovely half-term :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know. Why do we not eat pancakes more....lol

      Delete
  2. Becky's Valentine is so cute! Kids do have it easy with computers and printers for their homework!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it...He is such a thoughtful boy.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Surprising how quick they bounce back from illness isn't it!I remember spending hours drawing Pandas for a poster in school,good grief I was rubbish :-D.I absolutely love pancakes and I always wonder why I never think of them at other times too!Aww what a lovely little pressie <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie just seems to sleep it off...Maybe that's why I take forever to shake a cold off because I can't sleep through it...hehehe
      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Brunch looks fantastic, think I'll have to have some bacon for my dinner now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Ellie is feeling better, and that is a lovely smile after the tantrum! The card and necklace are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete