Tuesday 2 February 2016

A Bedroom Wishlist...

At the weekend we made a start on sorting out my bedroom....We have been living here for 4 years....When we moved in our bedroom got a quick lick of paint and that's about it....It is full of mismatched furniture and it is a dark and dismal room.....

Our bed was horrible....The springs on the mattress were goosed and Stu and I would often wake up aching so we decided to buy a mattress topper and a quilted mattress protector for a bit of extra comfort....They're nothing fancy but they are amazing and I have slept so well lately....

Improving our bed has really inspired me and I want to sort out and decorate our bedroom....I am full of ideas and thought I would share....


Seville 3 Piece 2 Door Package - £99.00 - Homebase
Nordic Dressing Table and Stool - £129.00 - Homebase
Blossom Canvas - £24.99 - Dunelm
Teal Finley Duvet Cover Set - £19.99 - Dunelm


Metal Hurricane Lantern - £14.00 - Tesco
Wenko Laundry Bin Trio - £39.99 - John Lewis
Recycled Vases - £8.00 - Tesco

What do you think? Now we've just got to paint the bedroom & start buying things....

2 comments :