Wednesday 4 November 2015

Zoflora Winter Morning - Review!!

Earlier in the year I tried out the Zoflora Citrus Fresh concentrated disinfectant....It was certainly a summery scent but now the seasons have changed Zoflora sent me the Winter Morning New Limited Edition to try which is perfect for this time of year!


It is a refreshing blend of apple and cool mint that gives way to a woody vanilla base with a touch of seasonal spice....

Up until now I would have never have even thought of changing my cleaning products depending on what season it is but now I will....This smells like winter should! I mopped the floors with it this morning and the smell it gives off makes me feel cosy....It's strange how fragrances can affect my mood....I like it!

Zoflora is an easy to use, multi-room and multi-use disinfectant which banishes 99.9% of bacteria and viruses which at this time of year is needed with all the germs and bugs going around....

To use: Simply dilute in water and wipe or spray around your home....
Family Fever
I was sent this Zoflora Winter Morning New Limited Edition free of charge in exchange for this post. This is my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

11 comments :

  1. I will have to look out for this, I often see Zoflora talked about but have never tried it, but I suppose 1 bottle that can clean everything may be worth a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find smells effect my mood too. I love zoflora, always have a bottle because it's good for everything. Will look out for this one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely, I love it when my home smells nice, it always makes me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound of the winter morning scent - will give that a try! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also have the Winter Morning fragrance, which is lovely. Also recommend you try the Pink Grapefuit #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the Pink Grapefruit....I love it! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Its nice to see Zoflora as still doing this fragrance and looking into new ones too.

    ReplyDelete