Friday 20 November 2015

Two Birthdays - #WotW

This week my Word of the Week is:

 It has to be....hehehe 

It was my blog's birthday on Monday....I of course forgot about it until after it had happened but I did blog a little about it on Wednesday....Three years and I am still here! Thank you for all the kind wishes and words....

Tomorrow it is my birthday....I am so freaking excited....Ellie has said I am turning into a child...lol I think I actually am! Yesterday I was hunting for my presents.....I didn't find them. The kids hid them well.  It's the first time in a long time that it's on a weekend so I get to totally relax and enjoy the day.....I really can't wait. The kids have mostly planned my day for me.....I will get a lie in. They have promised to be as quiet as church mice.....Then I am getting breakfast in bed which Stu is going to go and get from McDonalds.....I will open my presents and when the Tesco delivery has been delivered I can go for a long soak in the bath.....I will be having an Indians for tea and a bottle of wine while watching X-Factor.....hehehe Sounds good to me! 

I still don't know most of what Stu and the kids have got me....I do however know what they've got me from Asda...Stu went off with he kids to buy some pressies but took the wrong bank card. Doh! So he ended up ordering them offline and wanted me to check the sizes...I am so happy with everything. I feel spoilt already!!

 Coca Cola Pyjama Set // I Love Minions Briefs // Care Bears Short Briefs // Bagpuss & Co short briefs // Care Bears Short Briefs // Disney Frozen Olaf Socks // Faux Fur Novelty Boot Slippers

At the beginning of the week I was dreading my birthday.....The cold I had was still hanging on and had moved to my chest. On Sunday evening I was even considering ringing the doctors on Monday I felt that bad. Something I never do....I have never been to the doctors for being ill since I was about 18.....After a rubbish nights sleep and a few tears I went back to bed after the school run and woke up feeling recharged and much better and I've been feeling better and better each day.....Phew! Now I am just about over it....Hooray!

The Reading Residence

20 comments :

  1. Happy 3rd Blog Anniversary!
    And I hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays all round! I always love receiving PJs, slippers and undies, too! Hope you have a fabulous day x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those PJs Kim, have a fantastic birthday tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so excited for your birthday. I hope you have a great day. We really must celebrate our own birthdays more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was.....lol I don't usually bother but this year I've gone a little daft over it. lol
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. So glad you are feeling better and well done to the girls for hiding your presents so well! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and wishing you a happy blog birthday too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you and the blog Kim! You have the exact same taste in pjs and undies as me!!! Hope you have a blast x #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! hehehe Funny, cute knickers always put me in a good mood.

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday, glad you're feeling better as birthdays are no fun when you're poorly. Enjoy #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Today is the first day where I've felt 100% better. It feels so good :D x

      Delete
  8. Aw happy belated birthday, loving the pants haha sounds like a great day, jealous of the lie in! I'm so glad you have had a recharge sometimes it is.just what we need.to just simply rest X #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday - these colds that have been doing the rounds this winter seem to have been lingering far more than usual. Pleased to hear you are nearly clear of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a fabby birthday. Love the Care Bear pants! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a lovely relaxing birthday, it sounds perfect! #WoTW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday and blog birthday too! Hope you had a great time. Loving the coca cola pj's

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope both your blog birthday and your own birthday were lots of fun =) I love the socks!!

    ReplyDelete