Saturday 14 November 2015

Project 365 - Week 46

Another week over and I am so glad it's the weekend....Mainly so I don't have to go out into the cold....What rotten weather we're having. Yes it's expected, it is November after all but it's still not welcome...hehehe

Anyway on with a photo for every day....


311/365 7th November 2015
Wellies and Pj's....That was what I was wearing on Saturday. I only went as far as putting the rubbish out though.

312/365 8th November 2015
Board game fun....

313/365 9th November 2015
I don't think she will ever stop sneaking into my bed.

314/365 10th November 2015
A fantastic delivery from Aldi which I blogged about.

315/365 11th November 2015
Concentration!

316/365 12th November 2015
I'm running out of space for Christmas presents on the wardrobe!

317/365 13th November 2015
Ellie was so chuffed with the Pudsey wristband she bought at school.

http://www.theboyandme.co.uk/category/365/

10 comments :

  1. wow i applaud you! I am awful at taking a picture a day for an instagram challenge so a full year is impressive x

    Miss Kitty Kaos (Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it gets addictive, and does get easy after the first year

      Delete
  2. love the wellies, great outfit for a rotten day if you ask me.
    Ooohhh a delivery from Aldi, how lovely. will pop across for a look at the post.
    Oh dear at running out of room, that is where a loft is handy, but then as kids our older brother always sneaked up there and looked and shouted down what he found

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! My brother and I did the same one Christmas when we went looking in the loft. Eesh! We were terrible. lol

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about the November weather - it's so miserable! Love the concentration face! The photo of the Pudsey wristband is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your wellies! Least they brighten up a crappy wet November day.
    Wow love the christmas shopping stash, I've still got quite a bit to get yet! :-0 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wellies and PJs, perfect! I haven't really started Christmas shopping yet...!

    ReplyDelete