Monday 9 November 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Another week another meal plan....Last weeks meal plan went pretty well. On Sunday we had a lazy day of course and watched The Simpsons all afternoon. By the time I thought about making tea it was coming up to 4pm. A bit late to be making a roast chicken dinner.....We had sausages, mash & veg and the chicken will be used this week....

Late last week I started thinking about the Christmas food and started adding things to a saved shopping list on the Tesco site...I can't wait! I love the Christmas food shop...It's always full of tasty treats....

So this week on the menu we have:

Monday - Chicken, chips and beans....
Wednesday - Breakfast Wraps....
Thursday - Pizza....
Friday - Fish finger sandwiches....
Saturday - Chilli Con Carne Nachos ....
Sunday - Sausage Casserole....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....
 

12 comments :

  1. I love fish fingers sandwiches! Haven't had them in ages, thanks for the reminder! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm chicken and chips is a fab way to start the week!! I will admit that I have just about all of our Christmas food ordered. I love planning Christmas dinner. Hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I thought I was crazy planning the Christmas food so early!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Fab sounding week, fish finger sandwiches are my favourite quick dinner at the moment! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuesday sounds great, we love pasta bake in our house too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fish finger sandwiches, yummy with mayo on too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried them with Mayo....We usually have baked beans on them. hehehe
      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Fish finger sandwiches are awesome! Love the sound of the Breakfast Wraps... I may be using that one very soon.

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids loved the breakfast wraps....So easy to make too. x

      Delete