Monday 23 November 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

 

Good morning.....We had a lovely weekend! I had my Indian takeaway on Saturday for my birthday and it was amazing. Stu made a huge pan of Ham and vegetable soup on Saturday which we had yesterday for lunch....He's going to make it again at the weekend as it was so good! All it is is grated veg...Turnip, carrots, onions, leeks, a packet of Tesco's soup and broth mix which has barley, split peas and lentils in, vegetable stock and a joint of unsmoked gammon joint chopped up.....Amazing!!

Jess at Our Baby Blog shared some Winter Warmer Recipes and they look and sound delicious! I will be including a couple in our meals this week!

This week on the menu we have:

 Monday - We'll grab something on the way home. Becky is getting her braces tightened....
Wednesday - Fish fingers, chips and beans....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - Stu's soup....
Sunday - Probably Stu's soup again....

 As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

2 comments :

  1. Yum, the soup sounds lovely, I love it at this time of year. Off to have a look at those winter warmer recipes now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Becky gets on OK today. I do love a fish fingers tea! x

    ReplyDelete