Monday 2 November 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday

http://www.athomewithmrsm.com/category/meal-planning-monday-2


Last weeks meal plan went great....We ate everything on it but swapped a couple of days around.....Stu was working late on Tuesday so instead of making the curry we had the baking day early....We made so many tasty treats....

 
On Thursday we never made it to McDonalds due to the weather but Stu did go and pick us our burgers up....What a hero! On Saturday I made a party tea for the kids....We do love picky party food and the leftovers were eaten on Sunday....Yum!


While doing some blog reading I saw a post on Oh So Amelia - 20 Quick & Easy Meals In 30 minutes Or Less....There is some great ideas and I am planning on using a couple this week....

So this week on the menu we have:

Monday - Orange chicken & rice....
Tuesday - Mince and dumplings....
Wednesday - Sausages, chips and beans....
Thursday - Spaghetti & meatballs....
Saturday - Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread, breaded garlic mushrooms and salad....
Sunday - Roast chicken dinner....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....

6 comments :

  1. Some very tempting ideas there, thanks for the inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of the sweet potato and tuna fish cakes, I'm always trying to get my lot to eat more fish. How good does the pull apart pizza bread look?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sound great don't they! My girls love fish but get bored of it the same way.
      It looks amazing doesn't it....I can't wait x

      Delete
  3. Never heard of orange chicken! I am soooo pleased that I can now comment on your meal planning post and say that yesterday we had a roast dinner whoopp! We are now having one each week and it is thanks to these posts that you do that made me want a roast!

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The orange chicken was OK but not something we'd have again....It was worth a try!
      Yay! Hooray! So glad you finally had one...hehehe Thank you!

      Delete