Tuesday 3 November 2015

My Birthday Wishlist....

It's now November so I can start getting excited....Not for Christmas just yet but for my birthday which is later this month....I write a wishlist every year....Mainly for Stu's benefit....He needs hints....hehehe Last year he actually read the blog post and got me a few things off it....This year I am hoping the same from him.....




Blossom Hill Rose Gift Pack - £5.00 - Tesco
Binge by Tyler Oakley - £7.00 - Amazon
Penguin Bootie Slippers - £12.00 - Tesco 


Letter K Throw - £12.00 - Asda
Frozen Pyjamas - £8.95 - Character.com
Zoella Hey Roomie Reed Diffuser - £12.00 - Superdrug

Obviously I am not expecting all of it but I can dream! 

19 comments :

  1. Some really nice gifts here, especially for the much needed pampering! I love that cake most though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some lovely things here Kim, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I love that Daryl - Walking Dead T-Shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some of these - I really like the throw and the bathing selection! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those slippers, hope you get what you have wished for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Kim, I hope you'll get some of these OR all of them hehehe. Love the Penguin Bootie Slippers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love everything but unless my fella has a secret stash of money I can't see that happening. hehehe Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Love the Walking Dead T/shirt and the slippers are lovely too.
    Hope you get what you wish for and more :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it! Reminds me of my childhood x

      Delete
  8. You can wish for shop of it, you never know! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parcels have been arriving...I just hope he's taken notice. hehehe

      Delete
  9. That cake look amazing! ! I hope he remembers to look again this year x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's my birthday the end of this month too :) I hope you get all you wish for..with your list in mine I'm making my own..I'd like Daryl Dixon, a case of Blossom Hill and a penguin...or maybe a cat because apparently Norman Reedus/Daryl Dixon likes cats and so do I ....match made in heaven ;)

    ReplyDelete