Tuesday 24 November 2015

Christmas Crafts with Baker Ross!

We are part of the Baker Ross Blogger Network which means my girls and I regularly get sent a box of goodies to have a play with...We were sent a selection of their fantastic Christmas crafts....Everything is just so cute. We were keen to get started on our box....


Snowman House Kits

As soon as Ellie saw the Snowman House Kit she was keen to give it a go and she got right stuck in...She followed the instructions herself....She may have had the roof on upside down at one point but she soon figured it our for herself....



There was no glue needed so Ellie needed absolutely no help from me at all....The kit contains a foam house template, a foam base and self-adhesive foam decorations...You just peel the paper off the back of everything and stick it where you want it!


We both thought it was so cute and each kit only costs £1.99 which I think is a bargain!

Angel Peg Doll Kits


By the time Becky got in from school we were ready to start our next activity....Angel peg dolls! In each kit you get 4 angels in different colours. Red, Blue, Pink & White and each kit includes a wooden peg, glitter foam wings, felt pieces, self-adhesive foam pieces, wool, pipe-cleaner and ribbon....

 Aren't they just so cute....They were fun to make and will be going on our Christmas tree....At £3.96 for a pack of 4 this is probably cheaper than some Christmas decorations you can get in the shop. I think these are a lot more special than anything you can buy! 

Nativity Stained Glass Lantern Kits.


I remember making something like these when I was a child at school....It brought back wonderful memories.

The lanterns show various Nativity scenes and each kit includes card lantern templates and coloured tissue paper....Simply glue the tissue paper to the pre-cut lanterns, glue together and hang in the light for a brilliant effect....A pack of 4 costs £3.49....


I think these would be great with tea lights in but Becky has came up with another use for them....She said they would be great to fill with sweets like those from Roses or Quality street and they would make a fantastic, cheap gift for someone for Christmas....




The crafts from Baker Ross never fail to impress me....My girls love them and had a wonderful time making these crafts. We still have a couple of the crafts to try out from our box which we will be soon....

  
We were sent a box of craft goodies from Baker Ross in exchange for this post.....This is our honest review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.
 

23 comments :

  1. Wow - these are all lovely ideas. I love the snowman's house - what a bargain! The lanterns are lovely too.

    #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I thought it would have cost more...
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I am not much of a crafter myself but these look lovely and easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither am I....lol but we seem to get on well with these kits x

      Delete
  3. Lots of Christmas fun, I love kid as makes it so easy #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  4. These craft kits look great - I particularly like the snowman house and the nativity light boxes - great idea from Becky too to fill them with sweets to make small gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a genius idea from her! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Woweeee! Those craft kits look awesome! Love the Angel Pegs :) The Snowman House looks really impressive too! It's very festive on #TriedTested this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've never used Baker Ross (use Yellow Moon) but these look fab! Will have a proper look at the site shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I've never used Yellow moon....I will have to have a look too ;)

      Delete
  7. Happy to hear that the girls had a brilliant time with their craft kits - mine would have loved these when they were younger x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh we love the Christmas kits and these are lovely.
    Monkey has just watched the girls making the kits in the video and he's wanting to start his :)
    Love the little house :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww these look sweet, love the snowman house :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look fab, very festive they look like that had alot of fun :) #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that these kits are quite structured - perfect if you're rubbish at craft like me!
    Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week :)

    ReplyDelete