Saturday 2 May 2015

Project 365 - Week 18

Another week has flown over....Another week of a photo a day for Project 365....

 
115/365. 25th April 2015

The sicky bug hit again....Ellie puked all over her bed so ended up in mine....Stu was relegated to the sofa....

116/365. 26th April 2015

She was feeling better with help from a McDonalds Happy Meal....


117/365. 27th April 2015

Becky had cookery at school and saved me the last muffin.....Very kind of her and it was so yummy!

118/365. 28th April 2015

It was one of those days which ended in me raiding the kids sweetie tub!


119/365. 29th April 2015

I was slightly worried when my girl came in saying she had "sex homework" to do.....lol

  
120/365. 30th April 2015

We had Ellie's annual hearing test....All is fine! She's a sucker for a sticker!

121/365. 1st May 2015

This sums up our Friday evenings perfectly.... Computer/tablet time.....The kids playing Minecraft & my fella playing one of his games :D

http://www.theboyandme.co.uk/category/365/

16 comments :

  1. Glad to hear Ellie is better,
    I love the chilled out Friday night!
    Great pics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex homework! My goodness!! I love the Happy Meal smile on her face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....It has to be done/taught though.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. A Happy Meal is enough to make anyone feel better isn't it! I love letting mine have technology and TV on a Friday for a chilled out end to the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is....Happy meals are the best!
      It is a perfect way to end the week! x

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh, sex homework, my OH will never cope when our time comes!! Glad she's feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fella is the same...He wants nothing to do with it....lol
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Well done on the muffins Becky. Well homework has to be about something.
    I hate pukey kids, and they were NEVER allowed anywhere near my bed, daughter No1 dealt with pukey siblings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      hahaha It seemed easier at the time to let her into mine than totally change her bed and flip the mattress....

      Delete
  6. Sex homework will be coming here soon I think, I know that they are due to cover it at school soon. I was pleased to hear that Ellie got on well at the hospital. Hopefully the sickie bug has well and truly gone now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the sex education....It's not actually as bad as it seems....lol
      I think the sicky bug has left us! Phew! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I'm waiting for 'sex homework' too...agggghhhhh! Sorry to hear she was poorly, however a a McDonalds always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha re sex homework, i used to teach year 6 this subject, some parents came into school with some funny questions

    ReplyDelete