Monday 25 May 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


I just went back and checked last weeks meal plan and it turns out we ate everything I had planned on the days I planned! Way to go me!! It rarely happens!

This week the kids are off school so I'm prepared for the things to go a little wrong....I'm not even going to say we're having so and so on this day and this on that day....They are going to be helping with a lot of the cooking.....Fun for them and it will keep them busy too....

This week our seven meals are:
 
As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky.... 
 

4 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great way to keep them busy! My two wouldn't even dream of helping me cook. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get meal planning again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of the sausage and baked bean quiche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on last week!I love the baking afternoon with sandwiches and crisps, yum. Hope you're having a good week x

    ReplyDelete