Monday 18 May 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Last weeks meal plan went great until we got to the weekend......I burnt the Fishcakes on Friday night so we had a Domino's.....On Saturday we had Beer Braised Chicken Tacos which I will be blogging about this week and Sunday we had beans on toast....lol

Monday - Roast chicken dinner....
TuesdayChicken & Bacon Lasagne....
Wednesday - Hamwiches & potato wedges....
Thursday - Vegetable Quarter Pounders & Memphis Bbq Style Sweet Potatoes....
Friday - Pizza....
Saturday - Spaghetti Bolognese & garlic bread....
Sunday - Bolognese sauce on jacket potatoes....


As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....
 

18 comments :

  1. Snap, our plan went downhill at the weekend too. Never mind, this weeks plan sounds good, enjoy your chicken and have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Most weeks we go off plan at the weekend. lol

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a yummy week! Love the sound of the chicken and bacon lasagne x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so good! I will be making it again :)

      Delete
  3. Your meals sound so good! We have been low carb since Christmas and whilst I must say it has completely changed our lives for the better I am salivating over your pasta dishes!!! Thanks for sharing #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh we love pasta here....I can't imagine going without it.

      Delete
  4. I have no idea how you do this every week Kim. I can't plan what my boys are eating tomorrow for dinner, never mind every day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It isn't too hard actually....I plan the meals when I'm doing my shopping on a Friday which means I only buy what we need which saves money and waste x

      Delete
  5. I like the sound of the BBQ sweet potato. Having problems with the boys trying new foods tho x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good....Already prepared so makes it easier on me too :)

      Delete
  6. Your menu sounds delicious this week, I love the sound of Thursdays meal. We have had to have dominos tonight as I can't use my kitchen unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, your week's meals sound amazing! I may have to pop over for dinner!
    :)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh what a great idea - I've totally fallen off of the wagon with meal planning - I need to get back on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great meal plan this week, all sounds really delicious, have a good week #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  10. OO good meal plan, this has given me some good ideas!!

    ReplyDelete