Monday 4 May 2015

Our Weekly Meal Plan!! - #mealplanningmonday


Hooray for Bank Holiday Mondays......I nearly forgot to write this post yesterday as it didn't seem like a Sunday at all....

Last weeks meal plan went OK.....Not everything was eaten....We didn't have the Sausage Jambalaya....I'd had a stinking headache and craved comfort food so sausage mash and beans it was.....I still want to try it so it has been bumped to this week :)

This week on the meal plan we have:
 
Monday - A picnic tea....Sausage rolls, sandwiches and cakes....
Tuesday -  Turkey burgers with sweet potato wedges....
Wednesday - Sausage Jambalaya....
Thursday - Quiche and salad....
Friday - Fish and chips....
Saturday - Burgers in buns....
Sunday - Sausage casserole, mash & veg....
 
As always I've joined in with the wonderful Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky....
 

4 comments :

  1. I love getting inspiration from this every week! The sausage jambalaya sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done mine yet, and I REALLY need to! I think sausage casserole might make an appearance on mine, I do love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week of meals planned Kim, the sausage jambalaya sounds yummy and I love how simple it is to make. You might see that recipe appearing on my meal plans in the coming weeks. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh picnic teas are the best!! I love the sound of Turkey curlers, I think that's the only kind we haven't tried in this house x

    ReplyDelete